Sunday, March 2, 2014

UFO in Traffic jam...!!


Date of Sighting - 06-Feb-2014
Location - Suitland MD, USA

Description of Sighting Report - "I was on Silver Hill Road and Swann Lane, stopped at a red light across from the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland with Rite Aide to my right. I was updating my Facebook status and snapped a picture from within my car (both hands over the steering wheel, on the dashboard) of the rush-hour traffic. I hit the "post" button and preceded straight towards Suitland Road and checked me Facebook status at the next red light across from om Suitland High School (Silver Hill Road/Sunset Lane).
This is when I discovered the object in the picture hovering low in the sky, later I noticed three odd oval shaped like faces within the red spectrum of light in the image.

I realized that I may have driven under thealmost five lane wide craft.

Later, I make mapped the area to verify that there is no solid looking structure mid-air on Silver Hill Road and Swann Lane...the streetview of the Rite Aide on Silver Hill Road day time image confirmed my beliefs.
"

Source - Mufon