Thursday, January 30, 2014

Three Stunning UFO Sightings, NY, California, New Orleans, Videos



Van Cortland Park, Bronx, New York
Witness Statement: I'm not sure what exactly it was that I photographed, perhaps a drone? It was there for at least an hour from just before sunset around 4PM, not sure of the exact time, on January 3, 2014. It was in the sky until well after dark over Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx, NY. It may have been there longer, because I just looked up from my computer and there it was flashing toward my window. I didn't film the whole time as I am recovering from a broken arm and it was difficult for me to keep holding the camera.



Northern California
A Parish Minister records this great UFO video and he has no idea what it was!

Witness: Oh my goodness, we have NO IDEA what this is it came STRAIGHT DOWN out of the sky like a Meteor and then started Hovering and just VANISHED! 30 Miles North of Downtown Sacramento! 10 Miles South of Marysville, CA in the NW Sky!

New Orlean, Louisiana
UFO Orb over New Orleans I have several videos of a similar type of UFO Orb you can see in my UFO's Playlist here on youtube But this one came closer than any of the other's.