Monday, April 28, 2014

Photographed two UFOs (and possibly others), one of which punched a hole in a cloud

Location of Sighting - San Antonio TX, US

Long Description of Sighting Report - I was taking a photo of the Chik-fil-A billboard at the intersection of Interstate Highway 10 and DeZavala Road in San Antonio and didn't realize until after I got home that I had photographed a UFO. (Two UFOs, actually.)

I took a total of 10 photos starting at 4:56:12 pm. The UFO doesn't appear until 4:57:57 pm, and was gone by 4:58:05 pm. I have a total of three photos that show one or both UFOs.

The photos show two UFOs, one above the billboard and one in the bottom right quadrant, behind a tree.

The second photo shows a UFO in the upper center and "cookie cutter" type hole the cloud, in the same size and shape of the UFO, and a second UFO now emerged from behind a tree in the bottom right quadrant of the photo.

This was not something on my windshield or camera. If you enlarge the photos, in one image, you can see the overhead powerline in front of the UFO and the tree in front of the second UFO.

Again, I didn't know I had photographed anything until hours later.

If you look at the photos closely, there are also some smaller, lighter grey dots that are hovering in an arc--possibly circular formation--around the UFO in the top center of the first two photos.

I am willing to share additional photos, if you need them, taken before and after the photos that show the UFOs. I am also willing to discuss the circumstances under which I took the photos and answer any questions that MUFON might have.
Source - Mufon