Thursday, January 16, 2014

Small sphere moving in a straight line... UFO Sighting... Video



Date of Sighting: 05-Jan-2014
Location of Sighting: Alexandria, VA, US
Description of Sighting Report: "I was walking my dog on sunday afternoon at the school across the street from my home. As I turned to head back in the direction of my home I just happened to look up and saw what appeared to be a sphere gliding silently across the sky. I could not tell what it was and took my eyes off it for a few seconds to get my cell phone out of my pocket to record it. I managed to film a brief video of the object and I even managed to zoom in a bit for the final few seconds but i am still unable to recognize what the object is. I kept walking my dog and as I walked beneath a part where trees overhang I lost sight of where it went."















Here is related video...