Sunday, February 23, 2014

Orb like UFO in going slowly, Video


Date of Sighting: 23-09-2012
Place of Sighting: Lafollette TN, USA

Description of Sighting Report: "I was at home, my oldest son called me out side, he seen a bright, very bright object in the sky, I got my camera and started recording it, it started on the right side of my house in the front and disappeared on the left side of my house. I do not know the N,S,E,W directions from the front of my house. It did not make no sound, my father in law thought it did but it was a truck. This thing was bright white, left no trail, no sound nothing, the video I was able to get only lasted 35 seconds, that's how fast it was moving, I lost sight of it near the front of my housing area.
It was moving fast in like a straight line, didn't make no sudden moves, or anything till it was near the front of my housing area, then it did a jumping motion and was gone.

I didn't know what it was, only what I thought it could be, a UFO.

The video is on my Facebook page, I do not know how to pull the video off to link it on here, will be willing to show video, to a certain extent.

I do not have original copy on my camera anymore, youngest child broke it."


Here is related video...

Video Source Location: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=458613777517238&l=5490491130972486940