Monday, February 17, 2014

Glowing Orange UFO Over Mississippi, Feb 15, 2014



Location of Sighting: Hernando, Mississippi, USA
Source: MUFON
Eyewitness states:
I was at a friends place having some drinks and we moved out onto the patio to smoke. I was sitting in the chair talking when I noticed an orange light peak over a distant neighbors house. Our first thought was a lantern and then we thought maybe it was just a plane so we just watched it float across the sky and as it neared the clouds it just vanished. It looked like a small flashing orange dot. Well we laughed it over and carried on and about 5 minutes later another one appeared from the same spot and went the same direction as the last. This time we decided to take pictures and I zoomed in and tried to use flash but it turned out looking like a white orb so I turned the flash off and captured the picture I have now.