Thursday, February 13, 2014

This is special UFO of 2014.. Video









Date of Sight: 09-Feb-2014
Place of Sight: North end NB, CA
Description of Sighting Report: "girlfriend and I got out of our car to see a friend, we noticed a huge bright orb traveling east, the sky was clear, started recording with my Sony handy cam, it's a 70 x 2000 zoom handy cam, it was traveling really fast, and hard to track with my camera but got what I could. I copied the video and to my computer to watch it and used a photo program to bring out the shape of the object and got a few different shaped one's from it, there was another object in the video that my edge program brought that you will see. I was surprised that it was going so fast but it was still noticeable in the sky. we lost sight of the object because it got too far away to see."




Here is the related Video...